Careers at JadeJoin Our Mission, Make a Difference
Please See The Following Job Postings Currently Available
We currently have no positions listed.
We are always working for talented and motivated people who are interested in joining our team. Feel free to send us your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Core Values
We at Jade Recovery share a deep-seated belief about the quality of care and standards that treatment facilities should uphold.
High Clinical Standards
First, treatment facilities should be required to uphold the highest clinical standards, including:
- Multiple individual therapy sessions per week for higher levels of care
- Consistent and thoughtful clinical supervision and review
- Individualized treatment plans and follow-up
- Tracking client improvement (outcomes) across multiple criteria
High Operational Standards
Second, treatment facilities should be required to uphold the highest operational standards including:
- Onsite Naloxone and required staff certifications for effectively using it in life critical scenarios
- Effective discharge planning
- Establishment and tracking of a vocational program and job placement percentage
High Ethical Standards
Third, treatment facilities should be required to uphold ethical standards including ethical marketing focused on direct client, community and clinical referrals.
The design of the Jade Recovery logo is a combination of two concepts. The different sections in shades of green represent the facets and crystalline structure of a Jade gemstone. The lines between these facets represent neurons in the human brain. Hence, the logo mark represents “Facets of the Mind.”