Reintegrate INto civilian lifeHelp to regain balance and move forward.
Veteran Specialized Program
Active military personnel face extraordinarily challenging, dangerous, and exclusively unique experiences that can leave both physical and mental scars. Post-deployment, the adjustment to civilian life can be just as challenging as the after effects of a military tour.
At Jade, it is an honor to serve our Veteran community through understanding the specific culture and experiences that comes from military involvement. We understand that acclimation to civilian life is complex and can affect many areas of life. Through integrative and comprehensive treatment services that address the re-adjustment needs of veterans and their families, Jade strives to offer state-of-the-art care that helps you overcome your obstacles. If you, or someone you love is a veteran struggling with substance use or mental health contact us today to learn more about our program. We are here to help.
Re-Integrating to Civilian Life
Adjusting to civilian life can be a difficult experience, as the civilian world operates by many standards that contrast those of the military. As a result, this transition can pose many challenges that deter successful acclimation. Issues specific to the transition to civilian life include:
- Sense of identity, purpose, and self-worth.
- Evaluation and achievement of life goals post deployment.
- Managing and navigating around changes in societal norms from military to civilian life.
- Coping with the psychological effects of trauma, survivor guilt, depression, anxiety, and military sexual assault
- Struggles with using alcohol and/or drug use to cope with negative thoughts and emotions.
- Physical handicap as a result of injuries sustained in combat such as disfigurement, amputation, and scarification.
- Re-conforming to civilian legal standards.
- Acclimating to cultures, values, and norms outside of the military.
- Re-establishing relationships with family and friends.
PTSD & Veteran Substance Use
Chronic Pain & Substance Use
Veterans & PTSD
Traumatic Brain Injuries & Effects
Alcohol Abuse Among Veterans
Our Treatment Program
At Jade, it is an honor to serve our Veteran community through understanding the specific culture and experiences that comes from military involvement.
Our Programming Includes:
- Re-integration needs and creating structure in civilian life
- Managing the psychological effects of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Alleviating symptoms of anxiety, depression, survivor guilt, and suicidal ideation.
- Learning new coping skills for emotional regulation and mood management
- Finding employment and career opportunities with our vocational programming
- Addressing Neurocognitive issues associated with acquired and traumatic brain injury
We understand that acclimation to civilian life is complex and can affect many areas of life. Through integrative and comprehensive treatment services that address the re-adjustment needs of veterans and their families, Jade strives to offer state-of-the-art care that helps you overcome your obstacles.
Our programming assists in:
- Helping with attending college and universities.
- Collaborating with medical providers to address chronic pain, exposure to hazardous materials during deployment, amputations, and rehabilitation care
- Creating and joining a social community
- Coping with the effects of Military Sexual Trauma
- Finding stable living and prevention of homelessness
- Supporting veterans in obtaining services and benefits