JADE RECOVERY, INC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Website Standard Terms And Conditions (“Terms” or “Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to any use of Website by any visitor, party, individual, group, viewer, or otherwise user (collectively referred to herein below as “User”). User expressly accepts all terms and conditions contained herein in full. User must not use Website, if User has any objection to any of these Terms And Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content User owns, which User may have opted to include on Website, JADE Recovery and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in Website, and all such rights are reserved. User is granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on Website.
This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and User must not use this Website if User a minor. Additionally, User is expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- Using Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- publishing or assisting with publication of any Website material, in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- using Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to Website;
- using Website in any way that impacts any user access to Website;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using Website;
- using Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
- using Website in any way that applies association, affiliation, or other relationship unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by User, and Jade Recovery may further restrict access by User to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password User may have for this Website are confidential and User must maintain confidentiality of such information.
In these Terms And Conditions, “User Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material User choose to display on this Website. With respect to User Content, by displaying it, User grants Jade Recovery a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
User Content must be User’s own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. Jade Recovery reserves the right to remove any of User Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Jade Recovery makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to User.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Jade Recovery, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to User for anything arising out of, or in any way, connected with User use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise. Jade Recovery, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to User use of this Website.
User hereby indemnifies to the fullest extent Jade Recovery from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to User breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Jade Recovery is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website, User is expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure User understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
Jade Recovery shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, User shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of User rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Jade Recovery and User in relation to User’s use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, and User submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in California for the resolution of any disputes.
We may collect non-personal information, such as a domain name and IP Address. The domain name and IP address reveals nothing personal about User other than the IP address from which User have accessed our site. We may also collect information about the type of Internet browser User is using, operating system, what brought User to our Website, as well as which of our Web pages User have accessed.
We Collect Personal Information from User when User subscribes or, clicks “Subscribe” in order to “Stay in Touch” on our Website. We Collect Personal Information from User when User asks us to Contact Them or, clicks “Submit” in order to “Reach Out to Us” on our Website. We may contact User about our services via email, text, and/or phone call
We may also use Personal Information to:
- respond to User inquiries and fulfill User requests;
- inform User about important information regarding the Site or services which may interest User or changes to terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- to deliver marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to User, including, ads or offers tailored to User, including ads on other websites;
- to personalize User experience on the Site;
- to verify User identity and/or location (or the identity or location of User representative or agent) in order to allow access to User services, conduct online transactions and to maintain measures aimed at preventing fraud and protecting the security of User Personal Information;
- to allow User to participate in surveys and other forms of market research;
- for business purposes, including data analysis, audits, developing and improving services, enhancing the Site, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of web pages; and
- for risk control, for fraud detection and prevention, to comply with laws and regulations, and to comply with other legal process and law enforcement requirements.
We use the collected information primarily for our own internal purposes, such as providing, maintaining, evaluating, and improving our services and Website, fulfilling requests for information, and providing customer support.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. If we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. User can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of User web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect User information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We will not sell or otherwise provide the information we collect to outside third parties for the purpose of direct or indirect mass email marketing. We will disclose personal information and/or an IP address, when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities and conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on our company
- Protect and defend the rights or property of our Website and related properties
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, the rights of third parties, or otherwise misusing our Website or its related properties
Please keep in mind that whenever User voluntarily disclose personal information online – for example through e-mail, discussion boards, or elsewhere – that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if User post personal information online that is accessible to the public, User may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. Ultimately, User is solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of User personal information. Please be careful and responsible whenever online.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site may request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and User may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.